Gaps in compliance with regard to statutory wage entitlements of employees could drag business entities into handling of concerns on financial risks, prosecution risks, corporate governance issues, industrial/employee relations and dent on corporate reputation. Prompt compliance would safeguard corporate bodies against those possibilities, promote the culture of corporate accountability and drive towards competitive advantage.
Jagdhari’s, proven proficiency in both knowledge and skill set in labour law compliance (with special reference to Payroll Processing) and competent technology support, is appropriately positioned in presenting Payroll Compliance Services (PCS), covering the following labour legislations, which is best suited to customer-specific needs and expectations.
- The Employees’ Provident Funds and Miscellaneous Provisions Act 1952
- The Employees’ State Insurance Act – 1948
- Various State enactments on Professional Tax
The scope of service covers:
- Mandatory registrations, amendments and renewals
- Processing of wage data for generating contribution challan
- Timely remittance of statutory contributions
- Filing of statutory returns as per statutory timelines
- Proper maintenance of relevant statutory registers and other records
- Transfer-in, transfer-out and settlement of EPF accounts
- Compliance under various ESI sub codes
- Generation and dissemination of customer specific error-free data, MIS and statutory documentation
- Assistance to the employees for processing benefit applications
- Analytics and legal consultation to clients on wage structuring/re-structuring with compliance perspective
- Enable clients in effectively monitoring of compliance status,through Web-based dash board.
- Foster rapport and sustained coordination with diverse authorities
- Facilitate clients in efficiently handling inspections by authorities.
- As a value added service, extend access to customers to Jagdhari’s web-based knowledge management portal on labour law and related compliances.
- Ensure an enhanced cost-benefit to customers.
- Help desk for pay roll related compliances (only in exclusive resource model)